Erminea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Erminea

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Let's me introduce you to Prince Liborio, First of the Name

Go down 
+4
Margot de Bourg Blanc
Clémence de l'Epine
Carolum
Gwenn
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwenn
Admin
Gwenn

Let's me introduce you to Prince Liborio, First of the Name Empty
PostSubject: Let's me introduce you to Prince Liborio, First of the Name   Let's me introduce you to Prince Liborio, First of the Name EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:24 am

The D-Day.
As it will be noticed in the history books, this was the day of the meeting of two great nations. Represented by some noble girls, stranger of Castilla, who came there to meet Prince Liborio, son of his Majesty the King Carolum the first. The girls arrived a week before, and all of them, tired of such a long trip, needed some days to rest ; so did Blanche, Marquise of Gondomar imagine it.
She organized the castel in a different way it used to be organized : the ladies had her own room, with a devoted servant in each one ; but only devoted to her Excellence Blanca, so she could know everything the girls needed before they asked to. If one of them were sad, tired, upset, angry, or just a little disappointed, she knew it before it became a real enormous problem, she couldn't properly resolve.
So were the days before the meeting just perfect. She had time to talk to her favorite of her all, Jehanne Elissa, and to discover how years made of this little rabbit a gorgeous heiress of Margot herself, and of Aragon as well. If Blanche had know about Catherine of Aragon, she could have made a link between such an historic heroin and this little viscomtess of rabbits.
At least she had a perfect blood, and so was the Marquise aware of what a such lineage deserved.

This was the perfect day of all.
Blanche, in a dress the talented Clarinha made for her, had choose it to wear Castilla's colour, and to please Carolum. She decided to use the garden as a room for presentations, and so asked her servants to set up a large table in a middle of it, surrounded by trees, on top of which were installed large areas of white tissue, sort of embroidered sheets, or gold-wire sails.
Under this shadow invited her his Majesty Carolum to sit down.

He was as a friend, with all the respect he deserved. And she liked him enough to give him a smile, before to announce :

Your Majesty, Your highness. Let me introduce to you some friends of mine.
Please take some win, my husband makes our servants do it on his lands, and it's quite... felicitous.
Back to top Go down
Carolum
Admin
Carolum

PostSubject: Re: Let's me introduce you to Prince Liborio, First of the Name   Let's me introduce you to Prince Liborio, First of the Name EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:31 pm

In that month of May 1460, the weather had been particularly dry in Castile, had not rained, as was natural in the spring, so the fields were very dry, poor harvests would be collected that year. The roads were just as dry and dusty, making the journey to the king and his son not particularly comfortable. Therefore, they finally reach the castle of Valdecorneja where the Marquise Blanche was waiting for them.

After washing and rest awhile in the rooms that the servants had prepared for them, the father and son went down to the gardens, where they were to be received by his host. For the king, that meeting was very important because it depended on the future of his son, and in part the future of the kingdom.

The king greeted the Marquise Blanche with a deep bow, and then kissed her hand politely. - Thank you for your invitation, your excellency. For me and my son is a pleasure to be in Valdecorneja. - The king with military eye, watched the castle's defenses. Was not yet repaid the outstanding balance between the Marquis Astaroth and the Borja´s family.

While he erased those thoughts in his head, Carolum took a glass of wine wich was offered by a servant and gave two long drinks. The cold content was really refreshing and thanked the hostess would have served wine from Valdecorneja - good quality, almost like Alba´s wine and not that typical "Albariño" from the Marquis of Gondomar, who hated the king. - My lady, I think you do not know my son ... I introduce you to Liborio Borja, in whose veins runs the red blood of Borgia´s bull. - he said, clutching the arm of her son, forced him to go one step ...

Back to top Go down
Clémence de l'Epine

Clémence de l'Epine

PostSubject: Re: Let's me introduce you to Prince Liborio, First of the Name   Let's me introduce you to Prince Liborio, First of the Name EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:26 am

She was standing here, just behin the walls of sheets, and she could not get into this place where she managed to catch some raised voices from. She did not dare. She felt like a stranger, but not like a french woman in a foreign and different country. Just like a woman who knew that she had nothing to do in there.

In Blanche's territory.

Gently, she raised a trembling hand. Damned hand... Always trembling when you do not have to.

“I just want to catch this sail, lift it, enter and see Blanche. I just want to see her. I won't talk to her. She even won't see me. I will be invisible since it is what she wants I am. “

Invisible. Nonexistent. 

Just a shadow in the middle of other shadows.

The hand came back behind her back and she cursed inwardly for her stupid apprehension. What was she afraid of ? To be blamed by Blanche ? To be rejected ? To be hated ? To be ignored ? Oh God, yes, all of that. So why was she here ?

On her way back from Rome, she felt strangely in peace with herself. Like she never did. So much, that she felt she could meet and confront Sancte von Frayner without her usual disdain and prejudices. She felt so strong that she knew she could go back to her husband with serenity and confront him too with calm and patience. Even the tears of Yolanda: she knew that she could face them, she knew that she could have empathy, pain and happiness, and love. She was another woman and she truly believed that God changed her for real. And she accepted the change with such of gratitude and devoutness... ! What a lovely story, like a fairytale. So she was on her way back from Rome and she intended to hear Sancte von Frayner, consider Aimbaud and love Yolanda so much... ! But she realized that above all...

… she wanted to see Blanche for a last time.

During her pilgrimage, she pried with such of fervour and confessed with such of regrets that she knew she could not do more. If God decided to join the two former friends again, so it would be now, or never.

Here she was, after brandishing the colours of Nemours and passing the doors of Valdecor-something. Here she was, hoping that Blanche did not know yet that her old friend penetrated the castle and her gardens without any invitation.

Here she was. Expecting a miracle. Standing on her weak resolution.

Point of non-return.

She was the grand-daughter of a Lion, was she? But suddenly she doubted. Because she was just able to wait for a miracle, without even doing a movement to help it. God helps those who help themselves.

Whatever. She flopped on a stone bench, in a shadow of a large tree, and let a light breathing sighting of her mouth. Dreaming and nervous, she simply waited for someone's arrival or something happens. She waited someone for opening this damned diaphanous curtains for her. She waited for a breeze, maybe, for whiping the sails up. Softly. Just for seeing her.

Then, she could probably guess if a miracle would happen. If it would not, she could at least have glimpsed her beloved Ermine. And secondarily, the King of Castile.

Last edited by Clémence de l'Epine on Mon May 21, 2012 9:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : 1st time: for coherence (so sorry !) / 2nd time: for indicating the edit reason)
Back to top Go down
Margot de Bourg Blanc

Margot de Bourg Blanc

PostSubject: Re: Let's me introduce you to Prince Liborio, First of the Name   Let's me introduce you to Prince Liborio, First of the Name EmptyMon May 21, 2012 5:48 pm

She is…
Of course, she is. Her Excellence Blanca, on such an occasion, cann't be shown without her entire company. Two full days of preparations, and fittings, for a few hours. So as to be unforgettable ...
The Lady of Bourg Blanc, after his office with Blanca, went to dress, having confidence in Madam's Tastes. The curls are up and hidden as it should be, a necklace encircles her slender neck.
Stay right, impassive, smiling and distant, all at once, she thought!
Just to hide her extreme nervousness, even anguish at the thought of not meeting the rules of propriety, and deceive.
The girl has not grasped the subtleties Spanish yet, but a King is a King, and quite an normally inaccessible person to ordinary mortals. And Margot is deadly …

As she stays away, surrounded by her companions, some more seasoned than others to this kind of situation, the heavy doors open, and whispers cease miraculously. Limit to hold his breath.
Fortunately the two men came back to life in the assembly of women, the smiles are more candid, or more tense, or more stylish.

Blanca da Lua is wonderful, as usual, and distinguished guests are captivated by their hostess.
So, feeling less exposed, the girl leaves her bright eyes wander on King and his son, forgetting some of their situation and his. She observes the outfits, noting the physical highlighted. Finally, while it is King, he is a man, even if the man is impressive. It must be admitted that manhood has always attracted more than just pretty faces adorned with beards.
Margot has given way to his contemplation, forgetting the rest. Her ruby ​​lips draw a smile somewhat distant, far from it because the idea of ​​being noticed. A sudden nudge the back of its neighbor to the present, making it slightly startled, and blink.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elle est là…
Bien sûr qu'elle est là, la Marquise, en une telle occasion, ne peut se montrer sans sa compagnie au grand complet. Deux jours entiers de préparatifs, d'essayages, pour quelques heures seulement. Mais qui doivent être inoubliables...
La Dame de Bourg Blanc, après son office auprès de Blanca, est allée se vêtir, ayant toute confiance dans le goût de Madame. Les boucles blondes sont relevées et dissimulées comme il se doit, un collier enserre son cou étroit.
Rester droite, impassible, souriante et lointaine, tout ça à la fois!
Juste pour dissimuler sa grande nervosité, son angoisse même, à l'idée de ne pas satisfaire aux règles de bienséance, et de décevoir.
La jeune bretonne n'a pas encore saisi toutes les subtilités espagnoles, mais un Roy reste un Roy, c’est-à-dire normalement une personne inaccessible pour le commun des mortels. Et Margot est mortelle…

Alors qu'elle se tient à l'écart, au milieu de ses compagnes, certaines plus aguerries que d'autres à ce genre de situation, les lourdes portes s'ouvrent, et les chuchotis cessent comme par miracle. Limite à retenir son souffle.
Heureusement l'entrée des deux hommes ramène de la vie dans l'assemblée féminine, les sourires se font plus francs, ou plus crispés, ou plus coquets.

Blanche est merveilleuse, comme à son habitude, et les illustres invités sont captivés par leur hôtesse.
Alors, se sentant moins exposée, la jeune fille laisse ses yeux clairs se promener sur le Roy et son fils, en oubliant quelque peu leur situation et la sienne. Elle observe les tenues, remarquant le physique mis en valeur. Finalement, tout Roy qu'il soit, il s'agit d'un homme, même si l'homme est impressionnant. Il faut avouer que la maturité masculine l'a toujours plus attirée que les minois tout juste ornés de barbe. Margot s'est laissée aller à sa contemplation, oubliant le reste. Ses lèvres vermeilles dessinent un sourire quelque peu lointain, car loin d'elle l'idée d'être remarquée. Un brusque coup de coude de sa voisine la ramène au présent, la faisant légèrement sursauter, et cligner des yeux.
Back to top Go down
Gwenn
Admin
Gwenn

PostSubject: Re: Let's me introduce you to Prince Liborio, First of the Name   Let's me introduce you to Prince Liborio, First of the Name EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:56 pm

Yes, your Majesty. You are right.

Your Highness, I'm glad to meet you finally.

She bowed in front of Prince Liborio and the smiled to him, but not enough to let him know she would like him. Then, to his Majesty (weren't all of them here because of Him, by the way?) she said : a bull, really? I didn't know ermines and bulls can walk together ; but as I can see your Majesty in Valdecorneja, it must be true.

Did I present you my ladies, your Majesty ?

There is...

And she catch Margot's hand, with a hudge smile upon her face when she looked at her, meaning : 'be cool, he's just a King, don't worry'.

...My favorite. Margot Wolback, of clan Montfort. Daughter of the Duke of Gwened.
She's staying at Gondomar as my first Lady in waiting ; the place I used to get when I was next to Beatriz of Castelmaure.

She wasn't aware of Clémence's arrival but for sure when she would notice, she would react directly. Lucky her, she didn't know it yet... She just saw some of the ladies coming over there to meet Liborio Borgia, the Bull, and so introduced she them.

Your Majesty, she then said softly, here are some of the best young ladies of France. Let me introduce them to you.
Margot will bring you what you want, in case you need something, 'cause I'm quite sure it will last a long time... Would you get some more win ?

She asked Margot for more win, then sit down again, very tired. A deep breath then, and she already was ready to discover who the biggest house of France sent them.

She turned her head in Carolum's direction, but as she didn't dare to look at him directly, she hid a smile a drank some win. She didn't like Astaroth's, specially when she was pregnant, but curiosity and anxiety made her always drink.
Water, most of the time.
At least this kind of drinking made her pinker than whiter.

Back to top Go down
Alieniore

Alieniore

PostSubject: Re: Let's me introduce you to Prince Liborio, First of the Name   Let's me introduce you to Prince Liborio, First of the Name EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:26 pm

As usually The Guérande was on her boat , watching the see , the horizon .. the seagull shouting as if they were at war with the world. She was watching their flight , imaging them dancing on the wind and closing her eyes , hoping to be with like them. The rolling of the boat in the middle of the sea helping her sensation, imagination of being a bird.

Right in the middle of her waking dream, suddenly a noise …

Bbbbbouuuaaaaaaaaaarrrrrpppppffffffffffff

A seagull falling down in the middle of the Black Salt deck. But it was not whatever seagull, it was one of the precious messenger coming from THE daughter of her life. Her Gwen chérie.

Nobody moves!!!!

Right away , the French Admiral recognize this messenger and jumped on it to catch it. Not to eat it , they still have reserve in the hold of the ship. A little message on the bird , a direction , an address and a perfume. The Gwen's perfume!

Changez de bord!!!! souquez les artibuzes!!!! crénond'une barrique vide , direction l'Espagne et la plus belle d'entre toutes!

It is like that , that one day Alieniore de Guérande arrived for her rendez-vous.

Elorn!! dépêche toi !

And a young boy to run down the boat faster than a rabbit hunts by a fox.

Elorn!! wait for me!!

And the druid mumbles as she is trying to follow her son running to meet his sister and finally arrives where she is supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
Gwenn
Admin
Gwenn

PostSubject: Re: Let's me introduce you to Prince Liborio, First of the Name   Let's me introduce you to Prince Liborio, First of the Name EmptyWed May 23, 2012 7:27 pm

A whisper into her ear, and then she suddently looked in another direction.
A light shadow coming to them, a known shadow. Her mother's...

Nothing to add to this. She simply was happy, but couldn't show it in the way she would have love to... How many months did she wait until the duchess came to her ? How many nights ? How many times did she regret not to introduce Aliéniore to her husband, not to see Elorn and how he grew up ?
How many ?
She couldn't even remember for how long she didn't meet. But that was a shamed last, for sure, because Aliéniore's face had change a lot since her last meeting. And so Elorn was... Almost a man.

Mother, there you are! she said, in a spontaneous sentence. She could have add : I missed you, all of you, and where is Father, and all of them, where are they all ?
But she didn't forget how her Father treated her mother, and so was she happy to see her, and little Elorn.
She didn't either forget who her mother was. She bowed slowly.

Your Grace.
Back to top Go down
Liborio

Liborio

PostSubject: Re: Let's me introduce you to Prince Liborio, First of the Name   Let's me introduce you to Prince Liborio, First of the Name EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:26 am

Las escasas lluvias de aquel año traían un paraje desolador a las tierras del norte de la Corona, en medio de aquellas tierras una comitiva levantaba el polvo de los caminos, no haciendo placentero el viaje de los dos hombres que iban dentro del carruaje, uno de ellos el Rey de Castilla y León mientras que el otro era mucho mas joven, alrededor de unos dieciocho años cuando mucho. El joven se quejaba constantemente del polvo que entraba al coche.

¿Por que tienen que ser tan largo y sucio este viaje, padre? - era una de las tantas frases que el joven había dicho durante el camino a su padre - ¿Porque no pudo realizarse en Alba o en la Corte?

Porque la Marquesa es la anfitriona - contesto monótonamente el Rey

Al fin hemos llegado, pensó el joven Liborio mientras el carruaje se acercaba a la plaza de armas del castillo, al descender les ofrecieron unas habitaciones para poder refrescarse y descansar un poco, para luego cambiarse de ropas para poder bajar a los jardines y ser recibidos por la anfitriona. Aquel día era uno muy importante para el joven, pues de aquella reunión se decidiría su futuro.

El Infante, vestido con un sobrio jubón de piel verde oscuro, ante su titubeo inicial, fue tomado por el brazo por su padre para obligarle a tomar la iniciativa. Inevitablemente, tuvo que vencer sus nervios y saludar a la marquesa, haciendo una profunda reverencia, tal y como él había aprendido en la Corte de su padre. A pesar de no tener el pelo rubio de su padre y su difunta tía Elena, si que conservaba los glaucos ojos característicos de los Borja.

El gusto es todo mio, Excelencia, padre me ha hablado bien de vos y ansiaba poder conocerla

El joven dio un paso hacia el lado cuando la marquesa continuo su conversación con el Rey, a quien le presento una de sus damas de compañia. Los nervios invadían al joven Borja, pues sabia que su padre no iba a perdonar ningún error en aquella importante reunión. Los ojos verde azulados del Infante recorrieron escudriñando cada rincón del jardín, el cual le pareció hermoso por su frondosidad y frescura, en aquel mar de sequedad castellana. Sin embargo, su cabeza estaba en otro mundo, y los nervios del joven iban en aumento.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Poor rains of that year brought a desolate spot on the northern lands of the Crown, in the midst of those lands a procession up the dust of the roads, doing enjoyable journey of two men inside the carriage, one of including King of Castile and Leon, while the other was much younger, about eighteen years at most. The young man constantly complained of dust entering the car.

Why have to be so long and dirty this trip, Father? - was one of the many phrases that the young man had said on the way to his father - Why could not take place in Alba or in court?

Because the Marquesa is the host - the King replied monotonously

At last they arrive, thought the young Liborio as the carriage approached the castle's parade ground, descending offered them a room to cool off and rest a bit, then change clothes to go down to the gardens and received by the hostess. That day was a very important for the young, because of that meeting will decide his future.

The Prince, dressed in a sober dark green leather jacket, to his initial hesitation, was taken by her father's arm to force him to take the initiative. Inevitably, he had to overcome his nerves and greet the marchioness, bowing deeply as he had learned at the court of his father. Despite not having blond hair of his father and his aunt Elena, if you kept the glaucous eyes characteristic of the Borgias.

The pleasure it´s mine, Your Excellency. My father has spoke very highly of you. I wanted to meet you for a long time

The young man stepped to the side when the Marquise continued his conversation with the King, whom he presented one of her ladies in waiting. Nerves invade the young Borja, because he knew that his father would not forgive any mistake in this important meeting. The Infante´s eyes were scrutinizing every corner of the garden, which seemed beautiful in its luxuriance and freshness, in that dryness sea of Catile. However, his head was in another world, and nerves of the young were growing.
Back to top Go down
Jehanne Elissa

Jehanne Elissa

PostSubject: Re: Let's me introduce you to Prince Liborio, First of the Name   Let's me introduce you to Prince Liborio, First of the Name EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:42 pm

The Viscountess and her shadow the Countess Magalona walked along the hall to go to the garden, where the reception took place. Jehanne had to get introduced to Prince Liborio. This was such an honor!
She did not know anything about Blanche's plans and did not even wonder about all this. So pleased to be in Spain, so pleased to here spanish speaking, so pleased to feel the warm sunny breeze on her face. A pilgrimage, again.

She fled away from Languedoc because of her illness most probably caused by drug. She felt so incomfortable running away from the people who liked her! But this was an omen: the beginning of "something else" in her life. Something else than her absent intended, something else than her life in her mother's shadow, something else than feeling angry and sad about her father abandoning her... Something else than Actarius always telling her off about every step she does in the World.

A pilgrimage. No other word could describe this new start in life: now her guardian spirit wasn't Actarius but Magalona, now the footsteps in which she followed were Reginhart's and no more Marguerite's.

After passing the door to the garden, Jehanne and Magalona met Clémence de l'Epine, behind a curtain moved by the breeze. What was she waiting for? Maybe a sign?

- « Bonjour, Votre Magnificence ! »* Those words were delightful. Jehanne enjoyed saying them, although she was sure Clémence would have accepted any "Hi Clémence!" or "Wow, it's been a long time since we didn't met!"
The two young women were both proud of their title, especially because they both snatched them from their absent father by some illegal devices... But chhhh, it's a well-keeped secret.

- « Je ne m'attendais pas à vous voir ici, c'est plaisant ! Je vous présente Magalona d'Alanha, Comtesse du Gévaudan, mon chaperon et mon amie. Mais je crois qu'il ne faut pas traîner... J'ai entendu du bruit de notre fenêtre, je crois qu'ils ont déjà commencé ! »*

With a handgesture, she parted the curtain and stepped forward. To Blanche. To Carolum. To light.
Her byzantine headgear sparkled.

"I didn't expect to see you here, it's nice! Let's me introduce to you Magalona d'Alanha, Countess of Gévaudan, my chaperon and friend. But I think we have to hurry... I heard some noise from our window, I think they have already started!"

People supposed to be present in this topic
Dead people
Living people, absent from this topic
Back to top Go down
Clémence de l'Epine

Clémence de l'Epine

PostSubject: Re: Let's me introduce you to Prince Liborio, First of the Name   Let's me introduce you to Prince Liborio, First of the Name EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:55 am

She was waiting for a sign and was there a better sign than Jehanne-Elissa apparition? Clémence startled and suddenly sat up when she recognized without any hesitation the voice of the little “Goupil”*.

Even if she met Blanche in a few occasions before, it was in Cauvisson that they learned to love each other. Thanks to Jehanne-Elissa. Thanks to Aléanore as well but Aléanore was dead and it would be more a miracle than a sign if she decided to appear now.

Anyway. Jehanne was surely the sign she expected. The sign that God was with her and definitely approved what she was about to do. Don't forget that Clémence saw many signs in many occasions: probably a way to reassure herself about the pertinence of her acts and thoughts.

Jehanne ! That was a exclamation of surprise and relief. She even had not the time to think of call her “Viscountess”.

Je m'attendais tout aussi peu à vous voir là également.** Actually, she did not also expect to be here herself a couple of days ago. Vous ne pouvez pas savoir à quel point cela me rend heureuse.**

No, she could not.

Clémence remembered the last time she saw her. It was during her wedding. But she had no occasions to go and talk to her. Did she forgive her for the thing she told her, many months ago? She did not hear from her after she learned her that her father was actually not dead, contrary to what certain people wanted she believes.

She looked at the young lady by the name of Magalona and smiled to her. With a small smile, almost shy. What a strange moment. It was not like her to smile shyly.

Je suis enchantée de faire votre connaissance.** She says. And she meant it, for once.

Jehanne was already about to get into the room and she could not ask if Magalona was Cristol's or LeGueux's daughter, and it was finally a good thing, because it is not the kind of question you can ask when you meet someone for the first time. Countess of Gevaudan? It could mean that Polstephie and Cristol were dead, but she did not know that. Was Cristol dead? He was not one of her friend, not at all, but he was so naive and honest - and so did she, during her time of innocence and purity - that he impressed her, like a child in front of something he cannot understand. And probably he was one of the last person to see her, pure and innocent.

She did not realize that, lost in her mind, she followed Magalona and Jehanne-Elissa inside the kind of tent put up in the garden. And when she did, it was later to turn around. She kept eyes down, and stayed behind them. She knew that we could think that she was just a Lady in waiting, in the shadow of the two ladies from Languedoc, but she did not care for once. She just wanted not to offend Blanche, appearing like she was invited, proud and triumphant like she usually did. She would be humble, as the regretful woman she was.

--------------------------
*The "Goupil" is the emblem of Volpilhat family. It's an old french word meaning "Fox"

**French dialog translation:
"I didn't expect at all to see you there either"
"You can't imagine how happy I am to see you there"
"I'm very pleased to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Gwenn
Admin
Gwenn

PostSubject: Re: Let's me introduce you to Prince Liborio, First of the Name   Let's me introduce you to Prince Liborio, First of the Name EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:15 am

She smiled to the Prince, and then turned her head in Carolum's direction.

Your father seems to have a higher opinion of me than the one I deserve, she said. But I also have a hudge admiration for him, so it doesn't really matter. In her mind, she may was egal to Carolum as she never shouldn't be, but it was the King's fault, to let her become close to him, to let her know his fails, his fears, and all that made him a human being. He wasn't sort of a God to her, he was a man, and as a man she admired him, that was the point.

I think it's time, she then said.
First of all, let's me introduce to you Jehanne Elissa de de Volpihat-Appérault, daughter of Marguerite Corteis de Volpilhat and of Louis Raphael d'Appérault, and also niece of Réginhart de Malpertuis. She is Vicomtess of Cauvisson and Baronness of Malpertuis.

And... And... Next to her, there are...
Magalona Eufrasia d’Alanha, Comtess of Gevaudan, and... and...and also Clémence de l'Epine, Marquise of Nemours.

Oh-My-God.
Back to top Go down
Carolum
Admin
Carolum

PostSubject: Re: Let's me introduce you to Prince Liborio, First of the Name   Let's me introduce you to Prince Liborio, First of the Name EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:45 pm

The place was really nice sitting in the castle gardens in the shade, while a gentle wind swayed the tree leaves. The hundreds of jasmine and geraniums planted in flower boxes along the wall, gave a soft floral fragrance, which filled all present.

The king passed his gaze on the ladies who had surrounded the two Spaniards in just a few minutes. They looked like wolves stalking their prey. The Borja, took a hand and touched the tip of his beard, while the corners of his mouth bent into a mischievous grin. - Yes!, We must begin, please. - he said when Gwenn began presentations.

The first to be presented was the girl Jehanne, which seemed Carolum a beautiful, addition to their good education. - Volpihat?. - Asked the king, looking curiously at the hostess. - Are you the granddaughter of former King of Aragon? - To the assertion of the Marquise, the king made a gesture of approval. He directed his gaze toward her and kissed her hand. - Your grandfather was a great king, much beloved and respected by all ... is remembered with admiration and affection for the inhabitants of the Peninsula. - Without anyone noticing, Carolum banged his foot to his son. - However, I see in your coat of arms, the fox of Jehan de Malpertius ... is he for your family also? -.

Gwenn continued presentations with two other ladies. The king looks in particular at the second, named Clémence, again took her hand and kissed it respectfully - Myladie, you are welcome to my kingdom. - Said, accompanying his words with a smile.

He hoped that his son was equally polite ...
Back to top Go down
Jehanne Elissa

Jehanne Elissa

PostSubject: Re: Let's me introduce you to Prince Liborio, First of the Name   Let's me introduce you to Prince Liborio, First of the Name EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:51 pm

Jehanne leaned deeply forward and blushed with emotion. The king asked her about her family, and she realized how far from them was the history. Her uncle died shortly after her own birth... Many, many years ago.

"How do you do, You Majesty. It is such an honour to meet you and your son.
Actually..."

Then she took a long breathe, and answered in spanish, to be sure to be understood. Her eyes sparkling with melancholy :

"El Rey Reginhart de Volpilhat non era mi abuelo, Su Majestad... era mi tio. El Conde Jehan de Volpilhat era mi abuelo, y el padre del Rey. El raposo es el símbolo de mi feudo de Malpertuis, qu'era el feudo de mi abuelo Jehan, como Usted lo dice.

I don't know if I am good enough to honour them..."
Back to top Go down
Clémence de l'Epine

Clémence de l'Epine

PostSubject: Re: Let's me introduce you to Prince Liborio, First of the Name   Let's me introduce you to Prince Liborio, First of the Name EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:49 am

God bless translators.

Clémence did not speak any languages but french and a few words from Sicily or Venice. But it was a meeting between the King and the Prince of Castile, and some ladies from France. So of course, and fortunately, there was a translator.

She was very afraid of Blanche's reaction, and probably her smile was a little more tensed than usual, but she was a socialite, she was used to be spontaneously smiling and polite. Especially with kings.

So she smiled in return, listening to the King, Jehanne-Elissa and the blessed translator. She smiled to the words of Jehanne, thinking that every child was certain not to match up his ancestors. She smiled to the King, to his son, curtseying to both of them. She smiled to Blanche, behind her gold curly locks.

Votre Majesté, c'est un plaisir que de revenir sur ces terres de Castille. J'eus l'honneur d'y accompagner une première fois feue notre bien-aimée reine Béatrice, lors de sa visite de courtoisie à la Reine Elena. En compagnie de Blanche, d'ailleurs. She said, turning her deep blue eyes to look at Blanche, shouting to her “Remember our old days of friendship”.

Je suis enchantée de pouvoir faire votre connaissance, ainsi que celle de votre fils, c'est un réel honneur.

It was, indeed. With this stop in Castile, she was missing the allegiances towards his own King. So what? She was with a king, still.

The Marquise of Nemours thought for a second to ask for his opinion about the french situation of trouble and confusion. One king on a throne and another one claiming it for himself. One legitimate but controversial, the other one rebellious and tenacious. She was curious to know how the events were perceived by His Majesty of Castile. But this was probably not the good moment to enter in this kind of discussions. She knew why Jehanne was here, she heard the reason of this meeting from the servant who brought her sooner to the gardens.

J'espère pouvoir échanger quelques mots avec vous, quand le contexte s'y prêtera davantage, et si vous le voulez bien.

That was enough – even if she refrained to tell him that Jehanne-Elissa was the ideal match for his son. A little curtsey, again, and then she moved aside to let the pretenders at the foreground.

-------------------
"Your Majesty, it is a pleasure to come back on the land of Castile. I had the honor to come here a first time with our late and beloved Queen Béatrice when she visited the Queen Elena. Together with Blanche, by the way."

"I am delighted to meet you, and your son. It is a real honor."

"I hope I could exchange some words with you later, when the context will lend itself more for that, and if you want so".
Back to top Go down
Gwenn
Admin
Gwenn

PostSubject: Re: Let's me introduce you to Prince Liborio, First of the Name   Let's me introduce you to Prince Liborio, First of the Name EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:21 am

What a shame Clémence was here! thought Blanche, keeping a discret smile in Carolum's direction. She started not to feel so good, because of the sun, of her pregnancy, or of the memories coming back from darkness to her mind. What a shame... She would rather feel hundred deaths than this, again. Back from the beginning, as if nothing had ever happen.
She never was threaten. She never was armed. She didn't ever suffer at all.

Je suis très étonnée que le chemin pour Rome passe pas la Castille
. She smiled. Et sans invitation! And kept Margot's hand into hers.

She'd never forgive that kind of humiliation. Never.
And then, remaining the past, she presented the next one.

Aranelle du Ried, daughter of Ztneik du Ried, Duke of Trun, and of Rose du Ried, Vicomtess of Almenêches, and whose lost brother was a close friend of mine. She now is the one who work for the King of France to organize celebrations, as Aleanore Jagellon Alterac did as well.

Isn't she pretty? she asked Margot.
Back to top Go down
Clémence de l'Epine

Clémence de l'Epine

PostSubject: Re: Let's me introduce you to Prince Liborio, First of the Name   Let's me introduce you to Prince Liborio, First of the Name EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:12 am

She accepted the words of Blanche, and her attitude, because she expected them. Getting into the room was a mistake, and she wanted to say that, but it was not the moment and the place to explain all her feelings.

She accepted her words, then, look down in submission first. And, raising the head, she whispered a few words for the Ermine.

Rome est derrière moi désormais. J'ai ajouté une étape en Castille à mon pèlerinage, et je suis désolée de ne vous en avoir rien dit. J'espère que vous me laisserez le temps de m'expliquer plus tard.

Clémence tried to banish her fears from her mind, and this tenacious idea that Blanche will expel her from Valdecorneja before she could be with her in private. Instead of this thoughts, a question appeared: “How does she know that I was going to Rome? “

But the answer was so simple: she asked for news of her to someone. She obviously cared about her!

It is so easy to relieve doubts.
Back to top Go down
Margot de Bourg Blanc

Margot de Bourg Blanc

PostSubject: Re: Let's me introduce you to Prince Liborio, First of the Name   Let's me introduce you to Prince Liborio, First of the Name EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:28 pm

A reverence, ample, it is the least to do for the King Carolum.
Margot is the first who is presented well, but the eyes of Carolum have barely touched, he is busy watching the visitors. As she recovers in half, still very moved by his luck, she can not meet the eyes of one that Blanca has described as a great Monarch, as a man to satisfy.

Then under the neck, she goes to the table to serve Highnesses, the eyes that shine because of the trouble, but the smooth face, to show nothing. Hoping that disappointment can not be detected by the sixth sense of Blanche. After all, she missed the entrance she wished.
She brings them wine and fruit, then replace the side of the Marquise, leaving his hand, as needed. Which hand is crushed somewhat harmonious with the arrival of Clemence. Even the name is pronounced explains the reaction.

She observes the reactions of each other, noting such rigidity in maintaining, such facility to speak ...
Here is the turn of another great lady, Aranelle Ried, including Margot has never heard of.

Yes indeed Madam, she is very beautiful.
What other answer? The smile does not rise to the eyes, it will take time to digest what she sees not as an affront on the part of Carolum, but rather as a weakness in itself.
Back to top Go down
Aranelle

Aranelle

PostSubject: Re: Let's me introduce you to Prince Liborio, First of the Name   Let's me introduce you to Prince Liborio, First of the Name EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:38 pm

Yes, everything was perfect.
This society life was far from being the first one for the young woman, really accustomed of noble interviews. However, it was the first time when Aranelle walked on the Spanish ground with a certain delight. The parts of the country of Gondomar had nothing to envy at the Duchy of Trun. Nothing could let think that the heiress would like the Kingdom of Castile, and nevertheless the blonde appreciated her stay where the heat was in a premature way.
Exhausted by her travel, the Ried arrived one week before the meeting, as it was agreed with the Marquise. The castle welcomed a lot of ladies come from France, in the optics to meet the son of King Carolum, or more modestly to meet Spanish personalities, what would constitute a diplomatic approach which the young woman liked so particularly. Effectively, "the art of the feather", as she liked calling it, was a real passion for Aranelle, who won in influence in this middle with time and the appointments. And Valdecorneja, that's where led her it this adulation.

The Ried did not travel only, accompanied by her lady's companion, who accepted with pleasure the proposal of Aranelle, for the fact of following her in Castille. The week which preceded the society life was shared between the rest and the visit of the big cities of the Hispanic Kingdom, always with Esmey. So, the young woman appreciated the frame of her stay and prepared her only very late for the interview with the sovereign and his son.

The hour had come.
Aranelle clothed a dress weaved by the hand of her alençonnaise friend, noble work made of prestigious tissues and the other luxurious materials whose the beauty equalled the price. The blonde ask also a second dress, for Esmey. So, after a few moments reserved to diverse preparations, both young women were finally ready. Aranelle abandoned the room for win the garden. At this time of year, the temperatures in Castille were very soft, so this room of outside was very pleasant.

She was here, placed beside the King and his son. A look understood with her lady's companion, then Aranelle went to the noble assembly, the smile on the lips. It was long since the young woman had seen Blanche and seeing again her he pleased. Before addressing the Baroness of Donges,the Ried execute a humble inclination in front of the Prince and his father, with a certain respect for the label and the propriety. To be Master of the Ceremonies of France, that formed in this kind of formalities.

- Marquise, vous revoir est un grand plaisir, dont je ne me cache pas. J'ose espérer que vous vous portez merveilleusement bien, du moins aussi bien que lors de notre dernière rencontre. Aujourd'hui, vous voilà une influente Marquise du Royaume de Castille. Je vous félicite de cette ascension de laquelle je me réjouis. A short break followed by a new look to Esmey. Aussi, permettez-moi de vous présenter ma demoiselle de compagnie, Esmey de Verchères. *

After that the young people breathed her tirade ine the ear of the Marquise, the heiress waited that the King or his son speaks.

* Marquise, to see you again is a pleasure, whose I do not hide. I hope you are well, at least as well as during our last meeting. Today, you are an influential Marquise of the Kingdom of Castile. I congratulate you for your ascent whose I'm delighted. So, allow me to present you my lady companion, Esmey de Verchères.
Back to top Go down
Alieniore

Alieniore

PostSubject: Re: Let's me introduce you to Prince Liborio, First of the Name   Let's me introduce you to Prince Liborio, First of the Name EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:29 pm

Your Grace

A lot of important people around, Alié understood her daughter attitude but she didn't really care and gave her a hugs. Quick hug and whisper to her ear : tu m'as tant maqué ma belle.

The french admiral just arrived form sailing and was not wearing proper dress for the occasion. A lot of nice women around Gwenn.
She preferred to put herself aside so. Wondering what she 's doing there and when she could be able to speak with her daughter alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's me introduce you to Prince Liborio, First of the Name   Let's me introduce you to Prince Liborio, First of the Name Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's me introduce you to Prince Liborio, First of the Name
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Erminea :: Terres de la famille :: Castilla y León - Castille et Leon :: Lordship of Valdecorneja-
Jump to: